Do you thrive on connecting and interacting with people?
Do you have retail experience with a focus on providing exceptional service every time?
Do you enjoy assisting people to find that perfect gift or personal purchase?
If you answered YES! to these questions read on………….
The Urban Studio prides itself on its beautifully curated collection of gifts, homeware and lifestyle brands - and we love colour!
An opportunity has arisen for an engaging, and customer focused superstar sales assistant to join our team responsible for operating our Mt Eden store on Saturdays & Sundays.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a passion for, and proven experience in, delivering exceptional customer service;
- Love building & maintaining relationships with our customers, regular and new, as well as our team;
- Sales experience in a retail environment;
- Knowledge of, and experience using, a POS system is preferable but not essential as this can be trained for the right person – we use Shopify;
- Have a positive and proactive attitude;
- Be reliable and trustworthy as this is a sole charge position;
- Have a warm and friendly approach;
- Have a passion for homewares;
- Be able to commit to a role long term.
The key responsibilities are:
- Communicating with our customers, assisting them with their purchases where needed;
- Dealing with customer queries;
- Processing payments;
- Ensuring that products are displayed appropriately, and shelves restocked as required;
- Ensure that the store is kept neat & tidy;
- Opening & closing the store.
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you!
To apply please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.
All applicants must have the right to work permanently in New Zealand.
Applications close Friday 25th March 2022.